Experience in agencies, startups and SAAS creating innovative interfaces, campaign concepts, video & brand strategy for education, technology, travel, fine art, outdoor & real estate.
Sketch, InVision, Studio, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, After Effects, Premiere, Character Animator, Audition, InDesign, Acrobat Pro), Microsoft Office
Front-end development focusing on the latest technologies to build and manage websites, web applications, interactive installations, interactive video and design frameworks.
View.DO - Denver CODesign Director
- Lead exercises and workshops to develop company name, brand voice and marketing communication strategy.
- Designed logo, brand look and feel, client engagement collateral and digital assets.
- Created Sketch and Figma libraries for rapid design concepts and hand-off to development.
- Produced a component library to quickly build and deploy interactive experiences.
- Developed a style library using the LESS pre-processor to work alongside the component library and easily skin experiences to match client brands and existing assets.
Influence Technologies - Denver CODesign Architect, UX Architect, Associate Creative Director
- Lead interface and user experience design efforts.
- Worked with creative team to deliver interactive experiences with a focus on storytelling through video.
- Developed a design system for accelerated design & prototyping with consistency across projects.
- Produced and optimized video and motion graphics for web delivery across platforms.
- Created reusable templates for rapid development.
- Collaborated to produce a reusable style framework to speed up front-end development efforts.
- Developed best practices for video delivery and helped implement adaptive bitrate streaming.
- Transitioned outdated, non-mobile friendly Flash content into modern technologies.
Wired World Media - Denver COChief Creative Officer & Senior Front-end Developer
- Managed concept and design of all creative projects acting as Creative Director and Lead Designer.
- Worked with a network of freelance designers, writers, and illustrators to produce interactive deliverables.
- Produced point-of-purchase and print collateral.
- As Lead Developer, planned and developed projects to use the best available technologies and deliver projects under challenging time lines
- Created best practices and a reusable code library for delivering interactive video using Adobe Flash.
Henrygill Advertising - Denver, COSenior Art Director & Senior Developer
- Lead all interactive design efforts including project planning, cost estimation, contractor management, conceptual design, usability, information architecture, search engine optimization, and social media.
- Designed award-winning sites including a travel-based website with a traffic increase of 1,000% over 3 months.
- Completed front-end development, back-end development, server installation & configuration, and maintenance.
- Lead the movement of all agency and client websites to a new hosting environment which both improved performance and cut down costs significantly.
Malenke | barnhart - Denver, COSenior Designer
- Lead design and art direction on award-winning interactive projects including website, kiosks and online advertising.
- Mentored junior level designers in conception and design.
- Worked with team to develop and maintain a process for optimal efficiency within the creative group.
- Organized group outings and activities to further skills and build team comradery.
- Developed websites, landing pages and microsites.
- Built interactive experiences and online advertisements using Adobe Flash.
Bachelors Degree in Radio, Television & FilmUniversity of Texas at Austin
- Major: Radio, Television & Film
Intensive New Media & Human Computer Interaction
- Minor: Mathematics
- Minor: Business
Webby Awards (2), Art Director’s Club Awards (2), Addy Awards (2), WebAwards (4)
LeadsCon Innovation ChallengeiVX® Platform - Top 5 Finalist
Web Design: Best Studiosby Julius Wiedemann
Several pieces of work featured